On-site massage can benefit anyone, especially those who lead busy lives with time-pressured days, giving little time for relaxation.
It works to improve the flow of energy throughout the body acting on the muscular, nervous and circulatory systems. It gives the body an instant ‘tune up’ by promoting a sense of well being, relaxing tense muscles and increasing blood circulation.
It can make all the difference to your day leaving you feeling revived and alert offering a whole host of benefits to both employer and employee.
Other forms of stress management are often after the fact. On-site massage offers relief from stress when it’s needed most – in the situation. It’s easy, affordable and promotes health and well being at work:
- There is no capital investment or maintenance
- It increases productivity and efficiency
- Reduces stress-related illness and absenteeism
- It offers value for money
- It promotes direct health & stress management where needed – at work
- The benefits can be seen immediately by both the employer and the employee
- It can compliment other staff health and well being programmes
- It shows staff you care!!
When I walk into the office on massage day I am always welcomed by big smiles, relieved looking faces and greeted by exclamations of ‘great it’s massage day today.’ Here are the reasons why:
- It relieves headaches and eye strain
- It relieves tense, aching muscles and minor aches and pains
- Increases circulation, especially to the neck, back, head & arms
- Allows the body’s life energy or ‘Ki’ to flow more easily
- It enhances employee focus, improving concentration and creativity
- It’s revitalising, raises spirits and boosts moral
- It requires little motivation by employees to participate
- It is on-site, so there is no travel involved
- It feels great and gives instant results!!